Five Star High Strength Grout is the industry?s leading cement-based, non-metallic, non-shrink grout for supporting machinery and applications requiring precision alignment. It is formulated with Air Release technology that combines high performance with the greatest reliability. When tested in accordance with ASTM C 827, Five Star High Strength Grout exhibits positive expansion and meets the performance requirements of ASTM C 1107-02 Grades A, B and C, ASTM C 1107-07, and CRD-C 621-93 specifications for non-shrink grout over a wide temperature range, 40?F – 90?F (4?C – 32?C).
– Ultra-high 1, 7, and 28 day compressive strengths
– 95% Effective Bearing Area (EBA) is typically achieved following proper grouting procedures
– Placement versatility: can be poured, wet set or dry packed
– Permanent support for machinery requiring precision alignment
– Nonshrink from the time of placement Uses Inlcude:Grouting of machinery and equipment under high loads, grouting of structural steel and precast concrete panels, support of tanks and vessels, wind trubines, compressors and turbine equipment, grouting of anchors and dowels, etc.