Five Star Fluid Grout 100 is the industry?s leading cement-based, nonmetallic, non-shrink fluid grout for supporting machinery and equipment. It is formulated with Air Release technology that combines high performance with the greatest reliability. When tested in accordance with ASTM C 827, Five Star Fluid Grout 100 exhibits positive expansion. Five Star Fluid Grout 100 meets the performance requirements of ASTM C 1107-02 Grades A, B and C, ASTM C 1107-07 and CRD-C 621-93 specifications for non-shrink grout over a wide temperature range, 40?F – 90?F (4?C – 32?C).
– Air release technology per ACI 351.1 R
– Placement within tight clearances down to 1/2 inch
– High 1, 7 & 28-day strength
– Permanent support for machinery requiring precision alignment
– Does not contain gas generating additives, such as aluminum powder
– Non-shrink from the time of placement
– 95% Effective Bearing Area (EBA) is typically achieved following proper grouting procedures Uses Include: Grouting clearences to 1/2″, Grouting of anchors and dowels, Grouting of Equioment and machinery to maintain porecise alignment, Non-Shrink grouting of structural steel and precast concrete, preplaced aggregate grouting, tank and vessel support.