Five Star Special Grout 120 is a cement based grout product where seawater and high salt resistance is required. It is a cement-based, nonmetallic, nonshrink grout for applications requiring precision alignment. When tested in accordance with ASTM C 827, Five Star Special Grout 120 shows positive expansion. Five Star Special Grout 120 meets the performance requirements of ASTM C 1107-02 and CRD-C 621-93 specifications for nonshrink grout over a wide temperature range, 40?F – 90?F (4?C – 32?C), and a long working time, 45 minutes.
– Salt and seawater resistant
– Permanent support for equipment requiring precision alignment
– 95% Effective Bearing Area (EBA)
– Formulated with Devoider for optimum air release (ACI 351.1 R)
– Dry pack, pourable and pumpable Uses Include: Grouting in areas of high seawater or saltwater enviroments, concrete salt storage bins for soft water systems, concrete coloing tower basins, machinery baseplates in a saltwater enviroment, installation of pre-cast concrete panels in a salt water enviroment, repair of concrete in confined areas, etc.