Sure-Grip High Performance Grout is a non-shrink, non-corrosive, non-metallic cementitious grout designed to provide a controlled, positive expansion and to ensure excellent bearing area. Sure-Grip High Performance Grout can be mixed in a plastic or flowable consistency.
Uses include: interior or exterior grouting of architectural and structural precast concrete
components, structural column base plates, machinery bases, anchoring bolts, cable anchorages, dowels, bearing pads, keyway joints, crane rails or anywhere a high quality engineered grout is required.
Industries served: paper mills, petrochemical refineries, food plants, aerospace,
water/wastewater treatment plants, gas transmission, power generation, rail, transportation, infrastructure, etc.
– High compressive strength quickly ? 5,000 psi in one day
– Less downtime for machines/finish projects sooner
– High ultimate compressive strength ? 10,000 psi in 28 days
– Non-metallic/non corrosive
– High density
– Low water requirements
– High fluidity/pourable/pumpable
– Interior/exterior applications
– Approved by numerous state DOTs
– Tested and Certified by WQA to NSF/ANSI 61