The Grabber X1250 Mobile Fall Protection System provides two overhead anchor points ? anytime, anywhere. The Grabber meets OSHA fall protection codes and ANSI Z359.6 design requirements for fall arrest systems, and has been validated by an independent 3rd party ISO 17025 testing laboratory. The versatile Grabber is designed to be used in either fall arrest or fall restraint and features a one-of-a kind adjustable mast that can be positioned anywhere between 2? and the unprecedented maximum height of 34?. Characteristics:
- Two (2) Fall Arrest Anchor Points for Simultaneous Tie-off
- 30? Maximum Height Supports Wide Range of Uses
- 100% Hydraulic Mast & Counterweight for Ease of Use & Quick Setup Time
- Incomparable Mobility & Interstate Travel
- 6? Wide Frame Makes Tight Areas Accessible
- Ships Ready to Go ? No Assembly OPTIONS:
- The Grabber GO! Friction Drive Mobility Package (M1000) adds wireless, independent mobility to the Grabber Mobile Fall Protection System (2)electric drive motors drives its wheels, allowing you to position the Grabber without a vehicle attached. Note: The Grabber GO! is designed to be used on smooth level concrete surfaces.
- The Grabber Wireless Control Option (W1000) has taken all the functions of the standard corded Grabber remote and shrunk them into a compact wireless control. This state of the art unit provides all the needed safety features as well as seamless, instant control of the Grabber with a range of up to 100ft. - The Grabber Solar Charger (S1000) harnesses the power of the sun to maintain the battery of the Grabber! Assuring maintenance-free performance, this system features high efficiency crystalline solar cells to provide greater power and state of the art electronics to control charging. The 60 Watt crystalline solar panels are weatherproof and made with a rugged aluminum frame as well as shatterproof tempered glass for superior durability. The charge controller protects the Grabber battery from overcharge and discharge to ensure years of worry-free use. And best of all, the system is always working.
- The Grabber Spare Tire Kit (ST1000) can be added to any existing Malta Dynamics Grabber. It can be ordered at the time of Grabber purchase or as a separate component later on. It is easily installed with a few hand tools. This option includes the spare tire and all needed hardware to mount the spare tire to an existing X1240 or X1250 Grabber model.